Chef Brett on WISH TV’s Indy Style!
Today, in partnership with the Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre, Executive Chef Brett was featured on Indy Style on WISH TV!
In honor of the Civic’s upcoming Broadway production, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Chef was able to preview two dishes in anticipation for 502 East‘s “Brunch with Belle” on December 18th, 2016.
Check out our Indy Style segments and Chef’s demonstration HERE!
Curious about the grey stuff? Check out the recipe below to see if you think it’s as good as Belle did!
Try the grey stuff, it’s delicious!
as Lumiere says in the film!
We promise it tastes much better than it sounds – and it’s very easy to make!
You’ll need the following:
– 1.5 C whole milk
– 1 box (3.4 oz) of Instant Vanilla pudding mix
– 8 oz white chocolate mousse (Cool Whip may be substituted)
– 3 Tbsp dark chocolate mousse (Regular chocolate pudding may be substituted)
– 15 Oreo cookies
1. Use a food processor to grind the Oreos to a smooth crumble consistency
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding and ground Oreos – stir well
3. Fold in the mousse and make sure everything’s combined
4. Refrigerate mixture for an hour
You can serve this by itself, in small serving dishes, or (our favorite) is on top an Oreo half!
“Brunch with Belle” tickets are $30 per guest and can be purchased HERE – we hope to see you there!
For more information on the show itself, visit the Civic’s website.